a day in the life... growing up growing old

Sunday, March 13, 2005

the happy series

i can't believe it's almost been a month since i last posted pictures. it was a rough month. really tired, but then we started supplimenting formula with breastfeeding. apparently the little one wasn't getting enough from mom, so we've added horizon organic formula with iron to aiden's diet. now he's happy, sleeps, plays by himself in the playgym and is generally a happier child. woo hoo!

p took these pictures before heading out for a walk.

photo: I, II, III, IV, V

7 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger E said...

oh how cute! I love the expressions on his face! Glad that he's happier now.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger undiscussablerealms said...

e.kuo, thanks for visiting my blog:)

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow, he definitely has the strong features that run on the male side of your family i think. He's very cute. Shan

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't know you had this blog too! I was thinking Carbon Life in a Digital World was an odd place for you to post Aiden's pictures. He's so big now! Teresa

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i didn't know about this blog either. it's not on kuocon tho' i told eug to put a link for it. I found it thru irene's site. shan

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger irideout said...

Yeah, I told Eugene to link to this blog from the cousin blog, too! Looks like he still hasn't done it...

I can't believe Aiden is so expressive! Those pictures are great. I agree with Shan about the male features - I think he looks like your dad!

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i think he also looks like your dad, especially in photo 1. shan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home